The famous Aspirin is a pain relieving medication widely used all over the world, highly recommended for relieving headaches, and is an antipyretic.
However, what few people know is that, thanks to its ingredients, it is also very effective as an exfoliating face mask.
Here are some of its benefits:
- It removes dead skin cells from your face.
- It fights acne.
- It decreases blemishes.
- It helps eliminate impurities.
- It has a healing effect that improves the appearance of your skin.
It is very important to be careful when using aspirin masks. We recommend that you always consult your dermatologist before performing any procedures.
- Apply the mask only at night, if combined with sun exposure it could cause spots and irritation.
- Before using the aspirin mask on your face, apply it to a small area of your arm. Wait 5 minutes to see if your skin reacts in an unusual way.
- Never use aspirin masks if you are allergic to the medicine, have sensitive skin, or have any other skin disease.
How do you make an aspirin face mask?
In a small bowl, soak 1 aspirin (500 mg) in a small spoon of water to soften it. Mix and crush with the help of a spoon until it forms a paste.
Important: before applying the mask, wash and dry your face. Apply the mask to your face using gentle circular massages, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with warm water and dry.