Bath Salts and their benefits
Have you heard about the benefits of bath salts? At Per Purr, we’ll give you some very useful ideas to get to know and use a product that will benefit your daily routine.
Bath salts stimulate, relax and soothe.
You’ve probably already taken a super relaxing bath with your Natural or Herbal Per Purr shower gel. But what if you add a little more? Bath salts have been used since ancient times. With a high content of magnesium, calcium and minerals, they were used to treat several bone, joint and skin problems.
When you add them to your bath water, the steam from the water will release the smells of the salts, causing a stimulating or relaxing effect (depending on the aroma).
Ideas for your bath salts:
- Don’t have a bathtub? Don’t worry, when you finish showering, take a handful of the salts and exfoliate your body with them. Leave them on for about 5 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- For tired feet, add a handful or two of your favorite salts in a foot spa or basin and soak them for about 10 minutes. Dry them with a soft towel and apply our natural body moisturizer. If you wish, use our exfoliating salts to remove dead cells.
- Relax and get into a tub of warm water, and add the salts. The steam mixed with the salts will provide a relaxing effect.
- If you have problems with blood circulation, take a salt bath or apply it directly to your body with a gentle massage. The minerals are absorbed by your skin and help with circulation.
- When you come into contact with the hot water and salts, your pores open up, releasing toxins from your bloodstream.
- Salt is an excellent anti-inflammatory. Adding it to your bath after exercising will help reduce inflammation in your muscles or joints.
Which Per Purr bath salts should you choose?
At Per Purr, you can find a wide range of original bath salts for your daily routine:
- Spice Cure: with ginger root and cinnamon. These salts are ideal for improving your blood circulation, mood and well-being. A journey to spice-filled destinations.
- Herbal Cure: a blend of mint, basil and rosemary that will help reduce stress and anxiety with its fresh scents.
- Flower Cure: relax with the aroma of flower petals and rose essential oil. It will help you relax and boost your mood.
Start off autumn invigorated and choose your favorite salts from our Autumn Essentials.